Friday, March 10, 2006

*Speechless*

I thought I was vulgar but two of my blogger frens overshadowed me bigtime! Here's what they said...

lei ar ma fu lat lei kei chau hai ham ka chan mo kau yung oi shi ng san mun chui fu ng man shi sat yan fong for kan yam loh leong kei sei fan kuat chai tiu lei chor choong sap pat toi sang chai mo si fatt chau ci bai mo ku ku chiao fan kau lei kei ook kei pong lei sei pat poh kim yi lai kim chau hai wan hai...

KL traffic must be really bad these days!

Now, try saying it in less than 30secs. Her record is 36secs. The other mad one took 27 secs. I am NOT even gonna try!

And now that you have mastered it under 30 secs, try it with a Hongkie or an Indian accent....

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 10, 2006 12:41:00 AM, Blogger L'abeille said...

Let me translate for you Mr Kuai chai:

Your mother drop pants, your smelly ahem, all family dead, useless, go shit doesn't close door, after that didn't wipe ass, raping the young and the old, fc*k you and all your whole generation, your baby got no "backside", your smelly ahem got no "birdy", go play with your mistress's ahem...

wah real cruel hor...

 
At Friday, March 10, 2006 12:50:00 AM, Blogger Darren said...

Yes... the person with the first comment also translated it into Hokkien.. I quote...

"lu er ah ma boh cheng kor, kui keh si si ki, pang sai boh kum mui, tau kor bo chit kar cheng .....bla bla bla... u chua lu ar char boh lai chu chit toh pot pot..."

My stomach is now aching... its freakin 12.50am now and I'm laughing like a hyena!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home