Saturday, July 15, 2006

Coffeebreak @ Beaufort Sentosa

Wassssappp?! OK, I think this is the coffee talking, not my usual self, or isit? Ohhhh wat the fark... just had my third cuppa java after barging into Raffles City for the 3rd consecutive time today! Not a compulsive buyer but I felt that I needed to smack those caffeine out of the system before heading home. But looks like there's still a lil left... anywaysss... here's the view from our coffee table. Feels like Bali (although I am yet to head that direction!).
Chillin' sessions. Not that viewing properties were tiring but more like we didn't get enough of Sentosa.
Complementary nuts and olive platter served together with coffee. Very nice touch!
For some reason or another, there's peacocks everywhere in the hotel. And beneath the peacock is his baby cock. Probably safer here than struting round the streets rather than being banged by women who believes that driving with 5-inch heels is perfectly safe and SUVs are king .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home