Sunday, July 16, 2006

Perspective...

Today was my turn to buy breakfast for Andrew & family... just to celebrate the good news... oh yes... and because they were all-so-nice to prepare the best champagne breakfast when I first recieved the news. Oh wells, news like this is worth celebrating another time ;) Headed to the Pasir Ris dogrun to witness Bentley's weekly hump-fest with the other dogs (somewhat unsightly, but its only human I guess) . To avoid being innocently mistaken for a humping -pole, decided that it was best I stayed in the pet store .. and I came across this quote in one of those motivational posters.

Doing business is like being in a tank filled with sharks.
If you don't swim fast enough, you get bitten.
If you stay still, you get eaten alive.
Interesting perspective... but what the fark is it doing in a pet shop?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home